By entrusting us with your information, we would like to assure you of our commitment to keep such information private. We have taken measurable steps to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of this Information. We encourage you to review the following information carefully.
How do we receive data about you?
We receive your Personal Data from various sources:
- Registration information – When you voluntarily provide us your personal details in order to create an account or register to our Services (for example, your name and email address).
- When you communicate with us – For example when you send us a message, or apply to be a content provider/editor, we collect the Personal Data you provided us with.
- Third party information – We may receive your data from third party providers who help us with the provision and maintenance of our Services, such as social networks (for example your name and user name, when you register or log-in to our Services), traffic analytics vendors, fraud prevention agencies and others. We also receive your data from publishers and advertisers who use our platform and other services.
What types of data do we collect?
- When you sign up to an event or receive our newsletter, when you send us a message (or submit a support ticket), or otherwise communicate with us in relation to the Services, we may receive certain identifiers, such as: your name, email address or other information you provide.
- In the framework of one of our polls, surveys, votes, rankings, quizzes, contests, sweepstakes, games, forums, content publishing, and when you choose to provide it, we may also collect information about your personal or professional interests, favorites and opinions about various products, programs and services.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information – our Services may use your IP-address and UDID and other information regarding your interaction with our Services and with advertisements displayed on our Services.
- Geolocation data
Third Party Advertising
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.